For over thirty years we have been letting and selling thousands of homes across the Peterborough and surrounding area and to this day our business remains entirely family owned. We place great emphasis on traditional customer service and to this end we invest time and effort on professional training for all of our staff. Whether you control a large portfolio or have a single property to let, City & County offer you flexibility, choice and peace of mind. As one of Peterborough’s longest established Letting Agents we can offer you the choice of Let Only, Rent Collection service or our comprehensive Fully Managed package which takes you away from all of the day to day tasks that can be part of the Letting process.
All of our applicants are fully and professionally vetted prior to commencement of Tenancy and we can offer further peace of mind through our ’Property Protect’ Policy which is available as an addition to our Rent Collection and Fully Managed packages. This gives you the Rent and Legal Protection cover that you would expect but also a ‘Property Damage Protection Policy’ which safeguards you against accidental or malicious damage should this be caused by the tenant at any time throughout the Tenancy. Furthermore, our thorough, digital Inventory, Periodic and Final Inspection Reports which include individual photographs, ensure that the condition of your investment is well documented at commencement of Tenancy and throughout. With increasing levels of stringency placed on the Dilapidations process by Deposit Protection Agencies, our aim is to ensure that we safeguard your investment as effectively as possible.
Full property management & what it means to you.
- Free rental market appraisal, marketing & property management advice
- Promoted on Rightmove, Zoopla and cityandcounty.net and many more
- Proactive marketing & continuous feedback to keep you updated
- Scrupulous selection process of prospective quality tenants
- Independent referencing: background, credit, landlord, employment & affordability
- Access to legal expertise during initial 12 month period
- Viewings accompanied by City & County Lettings staff
- Advice on contractual & statutory responsibilities
- Completion of all tenancy agreements, inventories & relevant documentation
- Registration of deposit to the “Deposit Protection Service”
- Utility switch over
- Rent collection & monthly accounting, management of any arrears/breach of contract
- In-house maintenance support
- Quarterly inspections with Landlord’s Report & final property inspection
- Service of statutory notices
- Annual tax report
- Assistance with growing property portfolio
For our renting terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click HERE to view our Tenant Charges (PDF format)
Please click HERE to view our Applicant’s Application Form & Terms & Conditions (PDF format)
Please click HERE to view our Landlord Fees (PDF format)