Welcome to City & County, Peterborough’s trusted, independent Letting and Estate Agent for more than thirty five years.
Our job is not simply to find you a tenant for your property, but also to ensure you receive a continuous, optimum rental income from your property, wholly free of any worries and issues associated with letting.
Whether they’re new to letting or vastly experienced, most landlords are concerned both about rental gaps without income and about the property not being looked after.
At City & County, our “Full Property Management” service does what it says. Rather than put any tenant into your property, we use our experience and thorough processes to find you the right tenant. This service offers a flexible approach to your needs and is detailed below.
We also provide a “Tenant Find” service for landlords who wish to have greater responsibility for and involvement in their property let – we have highlighted a few key changes in legislation on page 4 of this brochure which anyone taking this option should be aware of.
City & County is a family-owned business. The head office is situated in a prominent location in the heart of Peterborough’s busy central district.
Our specialist lettings team boasts decades of experience in the local rental market.
So if you’re looking for a meticulous letting agent, then you need City & County.
Full property management & what it means to you.
- Free rental market appraisal, marketing & property management advice
- Promoted on Rightmove, Zoopla and cityandcounty.net and many more
- Proactive marketing & continuous feedback to keep you updated
- Scrupulous selection process of prospective quality tenants
- Independent referencing: background, credit, landlord, employment & affordability
- Access to legal expertise during initial 12 month period
- Viewings accompanied by City & County Lettings staff
- Advice on contractual & statutory responsibilities
- Completion of all tenancy agreements, inventories & relevant documentation
- Registration of deposit to the “Deposit Protection Service”
- Utility switch over
- Rent collection & monthly accounting, management of any arrears/breach of contract
- In-house maintenance support
- Quarterly inspections with Landlord’s Report & final property inspection
- Service of statutory notices
- Annual tax report
- Assistance with growing property portfolio
For our renting terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click HERE to view our Tenant Charges (PDF format)
Please click HERE to view our Applicant’s Application Form & Terms & Conditions (PDF format)
Please click HERE to view our Landlord Fees (PDF format)