Whether you are selling your first home or simply need a refresher in the process we can help. Here are a few steps to get you going.
You invite us to sell your home for you. We do ask that you think about the following:
- Instruct solicitors at this stage to keep you ahead of the game
- We agree on a communicational preference, email or phone and how often you would like contacting
- You inform us of a time frame you are working toward
It is during this time; you should prepare your property for sale. This can include things such as:
- Get your home organised and spruced up
- Organise for photos to be taken, EPC and floorplan
- Get brochure created
- Agree on pricing and marketing strategies
Preview of property
We will advertise your property and arrange viewings for pre-qualified applicants.
Big impact and high visibility – The time has come to:
- Advertise your property on our website
- Place your property profile in our shop windows and displays
- Advertise your property on our social media sites
- Place a ‘For sale’ sign outside your property
This is the time for you and your property to shine.
It is important to note that all viewings are arranged with notice and only given the go ahead with your consent, so we can schedule a time that best suits you.
If required, viewings can be accompanied by a member of City and County and we will provide you with essential feedback after every viewing.
Mixed emotions when the offers start rolling in? Well hopefully these two important factors will put your mind at ease:
- Agree on timescales that suit you
- Discuss realistic dates for completion – We aren’t here to rush you; we want you to feel supported throughout the whole process.
We will liaise with your solicitors during the conveyancing process and will provide updates on the progress of your property sale.
Yippee – things are coming together nicely; you are nearing the end of your selling process and can deal with the following:
- Pay your deposit on your new property
- Finalise completion date
- Book your removal company
Congratulations, you’ve done it. You have successfully sold your property, time to collect the keys to your new home.